Suspended Scaffold(Gondola):Safe & Reliable
Our Suspended Scaffold solution is industry-leading in quality and safety. With cradle length from 1.3m to 5m, we are equipped to get your workers where they need to go in a safe and controlled manner.
With our various type of roof brackets and suspension system, we can get you where you need to get.
Standard Access is committed to provide all types of vertical access solutions.
Why a Suspended Scaffold (Gondola)?
Suspended scaffolding, also known as a gondola, is an ideal solution for accessing the exterior of buildings when bottom-up access is not feasible or practical. This type of scaffolding system offers several advantages for both new construction projects and remedial work on existing structures.
Adding More Efficiency And Speed To Loading
You can have multiple requirements of the suspended platforms including loading and transporting weights. In such a condition, the priority is efficiency and speed as well as ease. With suspended platforms you can easily load heavy machines and equipment and transport the weights. Importantly the platforms are so reliable and adaptable that you can wrap them around any façade so that they can be used for different building profiles.
Working at the perfect height every time gives you more precision than working off of a traditional scaffold.
It is designed to wrap around any façade making them adaptable to different building profiles.
Built with a lighter construction which ensures easier and quicker installation and dismantling.
- Non-invasive access: Suspended scaffolding provides top-down access to buildings without the need for extensive drilling or invasive modifications to the structure. This makes it an ideal choice for situations where the integrity of the building must be maintained or where traditional scaffolding cannot be installed due to space constraints or other limitations.
- Versatility: Suspended scaffolds can be easily adjusted to accommodate various heights and building configurations. This flexibility allows workers to access different levels and areas of a building efficiently, making it suitable for a wide range of construction, maintenance, and repair tasks.
- Minimal disruption: Since suspended scaffolding is installed from the top of the building, it causes minimal disruption to the surrounding area. This can be particularly, beneficial in urban environments or on sites where pedestrian and vehicle access must be maintained.
- Safety: Suspended scaffolding systems are designed with safety in mind, featuring secure anchoring points, guardrails, and other safety measures to protect workers while they perform their tasks at height. This ensures a safe working environment and reduces the risk of accidents.
- Cost-effective: In many cases, suspended scaffolding can be more cost-effective than traditional scaffolding systems, as it requires fewer materials and can be installed and dismantled more quickly. This can result in reduced labor costs and shorter project timelines.
In summary, suspended scaffolding, or gondolas, offer a non-invasive, versatile, and safe solution for accessing buildings when bottom-up access is not possible. Whether It’s for new construction or remedial work on existing structures, suspended scaffolding systems provide an efficient and cost-effective way to complete projects while minimizing disruption to the surrounding area.
Why choose Standard Access?
Standard Access has been servicing and installing rope hoists for 20 years.
This is how we set ourselves apart:
- ReIlable service and products
- Have teams of immensely experienced and certified professionals
- Qualified and approved rigger/technician approved by MOM
- Offers a complete range or permanent access solutions
- Powered and special cradles: to be used with BMUs. davits and monorails
- Polelifts: for buildings under 20m high without taking up roof space
- Ladders and Traveling Gantries: an access solution particularly suited for glazed structures
- Permanent Lifelines: a secure access solution for rooftop maintenance
- Bridge Gantries or Suspension Trolleys: a specific solution for bridge maintenance