At Scan-Rent, we pride ourselves on our commitment towards distributor training in order to be able to provide and guarantee that the correct selection for proper use and care of products is conveyed to the end user.
We are able to discuss the various applications to make life much simpler for you and your team, creating a better and safer workplace.
That is why we induct each and every one of our hired plant operators with the required operating training in order to promote safety procedures. Each operator is to provide evidence of their license prior to any induction given to ensure all workplace safety requirements are met.
The on-site training sessions included are:
- Pre-operational checks and equipment operation checks
- Identifying and reducing site hazards
- Minimising workplace incidents
- The Do’s and Don’ts of pre – operational checks and equipment operation checks
- What you should do if something doesn’t look, feel or sound right
- Safely operating industrial cranes
- Safely carrying, lifting and moving loads (within rated capacity)
- Incident reporting
- Servicing industrial lifting equipment such as hoisting, suspended platforms and mast climbers.